Our Richmond Storage facility extension is coming along nicely with much of the framework now in place. Watch this space for future news and updates.
For all of your Nelson and Richmond storage needs, give our friendly team a call on 0800 532 563 or get a hassle-free quote at www.goodstorage.co.nz.
Exciting times as the framework goes up on our Richmond site extension.
Watch this space for future updates .
If you are needing storage in the Nelson or Richmond area give us a call on 0800532563 or by selecting “get a quote” from the home page of this site.
Thanks to skillful timing and early starts over the past couple of weeks, Coman Construction & Property Solutions have won the battle against the erratic weather to lay the foundations on our Good Storage – Richmond facility extension.
Watch this space for future updates and news.
If you are looking for storage in Nelson or Richmond, give our friendly team a call on 0800532563 or visit our website – www.goodstorage.co.nz for a hassle free quote.
No worries – with borders beginning to open, we are getting an increased amount of enquiries from overseas. Thankfully we have embraced the wonderful technology of online contracts to help our customers arrange their storage needs from afar, making that big move a little easier.
No matter where you are in the world, you can head to the “get a quote” section of this website for a prompt, hassle-free quote. Or give our friendly team a call on 080532563.
Already amazing progress on our Richmond facility extension.
Aerial progress pictures courtesy of Coman Construction & Property Solutions.
If you are looking for storage in Nelson or Richmond, give our friendly team a call on 0800532563
We are excited to announce the beginning of construction on the second stage of Good Storage Richmond. Once completed, this will bump us up to just under 300 storage units at our Richmond site.
A huge thank you to Coman Construction & Property Solutions for undertaking this project. Anyone that has seen our Good Storage Richmond facility will be familiar with the high-quality work these guys do.
Watch this space for future project updates and news.
Storing your appliances is a fantastic way to preserve the condition of your valuable whitegoods while you are moving, travelling, or making room for home renovations.
Follow these steps to properly prepare your fridge for storage:
- Remove all items from the fridge – As obvious as this sounds, be sure to remove all food and items like draws and shelves before you start cleaning. This will make the process easier and will ensure there are no hidden food particles that will create odours later.
- Turn off your fridge – Try to turn your fridge off and unplug at the wall a day prior to cleaning. If you have a fridge/freezer combo, be sure to remove all ice and moisture before cleaning.
- Drain the water – Drain any water left over from the defrosting process and empty the water dispenser if equipped on your fridge.
- Wipe down all surfaces – Use a cloth with warm soapy water to wipe down all surfaces.
- Wipe down the outside – Go over the outside again with a dry cloth to prevent streaking.
- Allow to dry – Wipe the inside of your fridge dry and leave the door open to assist with the drying process.
- Deodorise – Leave an open container of baking soda in your fridge to absorb strong odours.
- Storing your fridge – Be sure to store your fridge upright with the door ajar – this will allow any residual moisture to escape and will prevent odours. Cover your fridge with a blanket to prevent dust and damage.
Always follow moving and storage instructions provided by your appliance manufacturer.
If you are looking for storage in the Nelson or Richmond area, give our friendly team a call on 0800 532 563.
It’s been a busy start to the year for our team with people moving in and out of our storage facilities in Nelson and Richmond. If you are needing storage or have any questions give us a call on 0800 532 563 our friendly staff will be happy to help.
For our customers convenience, we have these handy trolleys and sack barrows at our Nelson and Richmond storage facilities. Talk to one of our friendly team members, they will be happy to show you where to find them.